Monday, November 10, 2008

Make Your Pictures Old! EASY!

I was doing a little web searching on how to make my pictures look old and found this great site.  It is a Japaneese site and it should be in English but if it is not click on English on the top right corner of the screen. Click Here to go to the site.

It is VERY EASY.  If you got on the internet today then you can do this.  :0)
Go to the site.  Choose a picture from you hard drive and click convert.  Then when you save it, it downloads it directly to your computer.  

Here is a picture I did.


I love it!  I have the perfect project I will use this tool for.  Don't worry, I will share when I get it done.
Have fun with this one!

4 comments:

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

That looks so cool!!! I can't wait to try it! I'll let you know how it turns out!

annelise said...

Thank you so much for posting this... I love it...

bonnie said...

so cute Miis Erika... You are so crafty... How are you doing, how is the family, send me a e-mail and let me know what you are up to.

Anonymous said...

ohhh so cute of a site, I followed it from Bonnie's site!